Please remember to return your child’s report card folder if you haven’t already! Let’s hope for nicer weather soon!
Here's a peek at our week....
- Compared 3 digit numbers using greater than and less than
- Ordered numbers using greater than and less than
- Identified number patterns in hundreds, tens, and ones
- Completed our Topic 10 test
- Began Topic 11 on adding and subtracting 3 digit numbers
- Listened to a math story and played a 3 digit treasure math game with a partner
- Began learning about weather
- Learned that weather is made up of sun, air, water (SAW)
- Learned about the water cycle through reading, a song, a short video, and making a water cycle wheel
- Named the 3 parts of the water cycle which are: evaporation, condensation, and precipitation
- All students completed their individual continent reports! They came out very well and you can look for them today!
- Had a round robin reading session to look at everyones reports and make a positive comment. They loved this!
- Practiced words with oi, oy
- Practiced trick words
- Learned words spoil and destroy
- Played Desk Pop
- Took our Unit 12 test
- Groups switched books and read some nonfiction about Dolphins and Crocodiles and Lizards. They love learning new information about animals and discussing text features!
- They also researched their own animal on the iPad, wrote 3 facts, and drew pictures.
Have a wonderful weekend!-Mrs. Farrand :)