Wow! Vacation ends and we’re right back to hard work!
I can’t believe it is May already!
Here are some of the things we have been working on:
· Reviewed adding and subtracting with regrouping 3 digit numbers
· Practiced riddle clues to add two numbers together
· Reviewd even and odd numbers
· Completed our Topic 11 test
· Practiced using a calculator to add numbers
In Fundations and
· Week 2 of Unit 13 for the sounds of long o.
· Read Played TWINGO for trick words
· Learned 2 new words follow and foamy
· Practiced dictation
· Finished The Gooey Chewy Contest and Elephants
· Built our own bug pictures
· Learned about complete and incomplete metamorphosis cycles
· Watched All About Butterflies
· Compared moths and butterflies using a Venn Diagram
· Had a Butterfly Scavenger hunt for facts with a partner
· Practiced paragraph writing for homework
· Finished our continent books
*I am sending home an insect study guide today for our test on Wednesday May 7th. Please help your child study.
*Also, we are going on a field trip on May 19th. There is a yellow form in the backpack folder. The cost is $11. Please send in cash only.
Enjoy your weekend!