What a great week! We had a blast at the Harvard Museum of Natural History! We got to see so many fossils! Then we worked hard the rest of the week! Our time is moving way too fast!
Here are some of the things we have been working on:
· Worked on whole and equal parts
· Used reasoning to solve solid and plane shape riddles
· Took our Topic 12 test and benchmark test for Topics 9-12
· Started Unit 15 on measurement
· Played a game with a partner
· Finished Unit 14 in Fundations
· Began Unit 15 on oo sounds
· Practiced trick words with trick word relay
· Wrote words on the white boards to mark
· Began DRA testing in reading to check progress
· Finished fossils
· Learned about the sun, moon, and earth
· Made a craft to solve how the sun, moon, and earth are moving around
· Watched videos and wrote facts about the earth, sun, and moon
· Learned the 4 main phases of the moon
· Read several books
· Read packets on the earth, sun, and moon
We covered all the important information this week for the sun, moon, and earth. We will be having a test on Thursday, May 29th. A study guide is going home today, so please help your child study!
I hope everyone has a great long weekend—No school on Monday for Memorial Day.
The Famous American Tea is coming soon!
Please make sure the students are finalizing their scripts and costume ideas. The scripts and costumes must be turned in by Monday, June 2nd!!!
Enjoy your weekend!