It was so great to meet many of you last night!
We had another great week of learning in second grade!
Here are some of the things we have been working on:
· Fact Families
· Topic 1 test
· Began Topic 2 on addition
· Added numbers with 0,1, and 2.
· Played Plus 1 or 2 Bingo
· Week 2 of Fundations
· Worked on bonus letters and the glued sound all
· Continued reading Frog and Toad Are Friends
· Watched a Brain Pop Jr. video on the life cycle of a frog
· Made a life cycle wheel
· Learned about the 5
amphibians and made a booklet Burlington
*A study guide went home yesterday for our first science test next week on amphibians. Please help your child study! The test in on Wed. 10/2
· Made a Who Am I? of our favorite things for Back to School Night
· Worked on Adjectives
· Learned about the 5 parts of a friendly letter and made a letter lady
· Wrote letters to me
· Mr. Muscleman will teach us about pumpkin science
· Amphibian Test on Wed. October 2nd
· Writing about friends
Enjoy your weekend!
-Mrs. Farrand J