Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School!



Welcome to a brand new school year! I am so excited to be starting my sixth year teaching second grade! We have had a great couple days so far getting to know each other. We have been going over and practicing important routines as well as establishing our classroom rules. We read the book First Day Jitters. Ask your child to tell you about the surprise ending! We wrote about how we felt on our first day. Most of us were very happy and excited, which is terrific!

Also, Backpack Folders went home today with important paperwork. Please fill out all the forms and return them as soon as possible. I know it is a lot, but it is very helpful! I will be sending home a blog permission slip tomorrow so that I can begin posting fun photos and things from the students.

It’s going to be a great year!

-Mrs. Farrand J