- Began Topic 6 on Mental Addition
- Played the game Close to 2o
- Practiced center work
- Practiced mental addition
- Reviewed tens and ones place value
- Took an addition facts test
In Fundations and Reading:
- Learned new suffix endings
- Practiced trick words using gel boards
- Learned the words handful and kindness
- Read about Squanto and answered questions
- Played Jeopardy to review for the tree test
- Had a special tree student help us review too!
- Took our tree test
- Finished our Burlington Tree Books on the iPad using Book Creator
Miss Martin came in to read to us and talk about how we can be good friends. Each student made a key that says one word that they feel is important to being a good friend. We will keep the keys in the classroom as a reminder!
We had a special Veteran's Day Assembly on Monday. We read a nice poem as a grade level.
We also had a fun pj day on Friday! They are already working hard on earning the next 25 baseballs!
I hope you had a great weekend!
-Mrs. Farrand :)
|Playing Close to 20!|
|Miss Tree helping us review!|
|Miss Martin reading to us about the art of friendship!|