I’m so glad we had some nice weather this week!
I think this weekend will be nice too! Yeah for spring!
Here are some of the things we have been working on:
· Reviewed place value and greater than/less than
· Took our Topic 10 test (They did great!)
· Took our pretest for Unit 11 on adding and subtracting 3 digit numbers
· Played subtraction memory
· Learning a regrouping game for adding and subtracting 3 digits with and without regrouping
In Fundations and
· Week 1 of Unit 12 for the sounds of oy, oi
· Read Played TWINGO for trick words
· Learned 2 new words destroy and spoil
· Practiced dictation
· Read about Wild Weather and a story about birthdays
· Learned about rainbows
· Played weather Jeopardy
· Took our weather test
· Had a round robin reading time for our Chew and Swallow creative weather stories.
· Wrote compliments about each other’s story (Look in the backpack folder)
I assigned a sports biography project today. I went over all the steps with the students today. Please look for the yellow paper in their folder. It is due on April 16th.
Enjoy your weekend!