We had a busy busy week! Your children are very hard workers!
Here are some of the things we did this week!
- Completed Topic 14 on adding and subtracting money
- Began Topic 15 on measurement
- Measured items in our classroom using different units such as paper clips, inches, and centimeters
- Played a measurement game
- Read Measuring Penny
|Looking for 1 cm, 10 cm, and 100 cm items to measure!|
Here's our star reader too!
In Writing/Social Studies:
- Finished researching for India
- Worked in groups to complete our travel brochure on India
- Learned about paragraph writing for our homework change next week- We completed two samples, which will go home on Monday
We made a sweet Mother's Day poem, with a card and coupons for all the moms! Happy Mother's Day!
Also, a special notice went home about The Famous American Tea. It is so much fun! Look for the white paper that looks like this:
Have a wonderful weekend!