Here are some of the things we did!
- Added two digit numbers with regrouping
- Played a two digit number center game
- Used the number line to show addition
- Added more than two numbers with regrouping
- Worked on or, ore differences
- Practiced unit 8 words
- Finished Unit 8 on ar, or
In Social Studies:
- Reviewed for our test by playing Jeopardy
- Took our test on maps and globes and landforms
Most of the students did very well! Thanks for helping them study using the guide!
- Began inform unit in order to do research on North America as a class
- Learned about a RAN chart
- Learned some of the features of a great report
- Wrote what we think we know about North America
Valentine's Day is next Friday. I put a note regarding this special day and a class list for the students to use if they are going to bring in valentines by Thursday 2/13.
Enjoy the weekend! I'm enjoying watching the winter olympics!
-Mrs. Farrand :)